WordPress Support Charter
We're committed to providing the very best WordPress technical support in the UK.
What we'll do
- We'll do our very best to keep your site online, secure and as fast as possible.
- We'll be here as a sounding board 365 days a year to help you get the most out of your site. Need suggestions on a plugin to fix a specific problem or the best way to convert your permalinks? We've got your back.
- If you have a problem affecting the performance of your site, we will help track down the cause of your issues.
- If you get hacked we will do our best to identify the cause of the hack. We will also help you recover from the event and restore from any available backups. Note: please always retain an offline backup just in case.
- We will help migrate your site inward from any external provider, or across any 34SP.com service. We can also help with staging and cloning sites for testing.
- We can't fix bugs that aren't related to the WordPress hosting platform itself.
- While we can help track down bugs in plugins or themes we can't usually fix these. You would need to liaise with the developer of the theme or plugin for this.
- Any outbound migration away from 34SP.com.
Service Level Agreement (SLA)
We monitor both our network and server hardware 24/7 in case of emergency faults. Our engineering team are on standby around the clock every day of the year to attend to any serious error affecting the server that hosts your site or our network connectivity.
If your site becomes unavailable due to hardware or network downtime we will immediately respond and begin to correct the issue. For every hour that your site is unavailable for these reasons we will offer you a 10% service credit, up to 100% of the value of your monthly hosting charge.
If an error occurs on your WP VPS due to a software change, be it a plugin update, change to WordPress core, your own code update or otherwise, the SLA does not apply. We will still do everything we can to get you back up and online as fast as possible though.
- Clients must contact 34SP.com directly to apply for SLA credit.
- SLA credit is only issued in the form of direct service credit, no cash or refund is payable.
- SLA credit requests must be claimed within 30 days of downtime.
- SLA credit can not exceed the monthly value of plan in a given calendar month.
- SLA credit does not apply for force majeure events nor planned/emergency maintenance.