Our Support Promise to You
We're proud of the support we offer to our customers. We'll even go as far as promising the levels of support you'll receive.
Our main goal with every single case is that it concludes with your happiness. We promise to always communicate in a friendly, courteous manner. We’ll use as little jargon as a case allows. If you want us to get technical and speak geek, just ask!
We’ll try to attend to emergency issues immediately within working hours.
- Websites offline or down
- Domain names offline
- DNS faults preventing sites loading
We’ll work to resolve simple and regular queries within 24 hours.
- Billing issues
- Login/password queries
- Email queries
- FTP queries
We’ll also work to resolve complex or unusual queries within 72 hours.
- Troubleshooting code and scripts
- Debugging complex errors
If we can’t meet these timelines, we will keep you in the loop to the best of our abilities for when you can expect a resolution.
As part of our support charter, we promise to never leave you hanging. We might not be able to offer a solution ourselves, but we’ll certainly point you in the direction of where to go next.
We’re only human and mistakes happen. When mistakes do happen, we’ll work doubly hard to make things right, as fast as possible.
In order for us to support your site and achieve these goals, we ask you to take some basic steps, too:
- Be courteous and respectful with our staff
- Always keep offline backups of your important data. We’ll always try to help you get your site back on its feet if hacked or damaged, but we need to rely on clean data to do that for you
- By all means call us on the telephone, but for complex queries, we always prefer you to email us