Security & Privacy
Protecting Your Personal Data
- 1.3 The use of 34SP.com website and associated services hereby acknowledges consent to the collection and use of the information as described below.
- 1.4 34SP.com will treat personal data in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Information Collation and Utilisation
- 2.1 Upon a Customer requesting Services from 34SP.com, certain information will be required. This may include, but is not limited to, your name, date of birth, your business name, your address, email address, telephone number, facsimile number and mobile number. This information may be used for the management and administration of any account and to enable 34SP.com to make contact with the Customer from time to time as may be required.
- 2.3 34SP.com will not divulge any personal information to any third party save for the following reasons;
- 2.3.1 As required to do so by law, regulation, statute, treaty or similar provision and/or to any organisation, agency or otherwise with appropriate authority and/or in 34SP.com's sole discretion to safeguard its own business interests, or that of its Customers, or as otherwise detailed in any associated Agreement;
- 2.3.2 In order to register a domain, 34SP.com are required to send some personal details to a Registrar to record the registration. Such information may be available to others via a WHOIS search;
- 2.3.3 to any financial institution with whom we hold any account for the purpose of verifying the credit status and/or validating financial transactions;
- 2.3.4 As part of any sale or transfer of 34SP.com to any other third party.
- 2.4 The Customer acknowledges that 34SP.com has no responsibility for any privacy practices of any other websites.
- 2.5 34SP.com does not retain credit card payment details for services of its Customers. Customers credit card details may be passed to an authorised payment service provider.
- 2.6 The Customer agrees to hereby provide notice to 34SP.com of any change to personal details or other information as required from time to time.
Law and Jurisdiction