40GB RAM (Shared)
Including IMAP, SMTP & Webmail
Dell PowerEdge servers
Intel Xeon processors
34SP.com utilises a multi-homed BGP routed network.
34SP.com is also a Local Internet Registry (LIR) as a member of the RIPE NCC. As an LIR 34SP.com is independently responsible for the administration and allocation of the address space that underpins our network. 34SP.com presently provisions transit from three independent providers: Level(3), Cogent and Hurricane Electric.
34SP.com is currently peering at IXManchester and operates an open peering policy.
All 34SP.com facilities are modern high specification world class data centres.
Our data centres are staffed to support on site engineering, installation, operations and maintenance activities. Fully managed 24/7/365 by skilled engineers and monitored around the clock by Network Operations Centre staff and security personnel.
All centres are specially designed, equipped and secured to the highest standards, with redundancy at all levels. All boast state of the art systems including:
- ISO 9001, 27001, 14001 accreditations
- Air conditioning with n+1 redundancy, average 22C temperature
- Fire protection inc. laser smoke detection. Alarm installation and VESDA (very early smoke detection alarm) sensors
- Automatic argon gas based fire suppression system
- Water detection systems
- 365/24/7 Security patrols and surveillance
- 230V AC UPS Power Capacity, 2n redundant with 10 minutes autonomy
- Raised anti static flooring
- Electrically grounded infrastructure
- Lighting 400 Lux at ground Level
- 24/7 Facility access
- Indefinite power supplied by backup diesel generator
- Overhead cabling