Our Data Centres & Network
At 34SP.com we believe in total honesty with our users. Unlike other companies we think you have the right to know how and where your site is served and where your money is spent.
Every hosting account from our business web hosting plans to reseller web hosting to virtual servers are supported by the absolute best data centre operations available. We believe in working with other companies that we feel can help us reach our goals of reliability, affordability and excellence.
All 34SP.com facilities are modern high specification world class data centers. We operate two main facilities, one in London, UK and one in Manchester, UK.
Our data centers are staffed to support on site engineering, installation, operations and maintenance activities. Fully managed 24/7/365 by skilled engineers and monitored around the clock by Network Operations Centre staff and security personnel.
All centers are specially designed, equipped and secured to the highest standards, with redundancy at all levels. Our facilities are as follows.
TeleCity's Synergy House facility offers:
- ISO 9001, 27001, 14001 accreditations
- Dedicated on-site HV power substation and generators owned by TeleCity
- Power Utilisation Effectiveness of 1.35
- Redundant N+1 UPS, N+1 Generators
- N+1 Airedale DX under floor cooling systems with Cold Aisle Containment
- FM200 Fire Suppression and VESDA detection systems
- Best practice ISO 27001 security and access controls (including CCTV, Double Skin entry)
- 24x7x365 support with qualified TeleCity staff and help desk
Interxion's Brick Lane facility offers:
- SO 27001 accreditations
- Air conditioning with N+1 redundancy and 22 degrees average temperature
- Indefinite backup power supplied by N+1 diesel generators
- Fire protection: laser smoke detection, alarm installation, VESDA (very early smoke detection alarm) sensors
- Automatic argon gas based fire suppression system
- Water detection systems
- Raised anti static flooring
- Electrically grounded infrastructure
34SP.com utilises a multi-homed BGP routed network.
34SP.com is also a Local Internet Registry (LIR) as a member of the RIPE NCC. As an LIR 34SP.com is independently responsible for the administration and allocation of the address space that underpins our network. 34SP.com presently provisions transit from four independent providers: Level(3), Abovenet networks, Cogent Communications and Tinet.
34SP.com is currently peering at LONAP and operates an open peering policy.
To maintain our high levels of performance and uptime, 34SP.com relies primarily upon Dell hardware. Most machines are dual or quad-core Intel Xeon systems, with memory ranging from 2-16GB, dependent on application. All servers are pro-actively monitored 24/7/365 to ensure that the services we provide are running smoothly.
The majority of our hosting packages are designed around CentOS Linux. CentOS is a distribution of Linux that provides industry-standard reliability and software support. This includes at least 7 years of security patches per major release. CentOS provides us with the stability, innovation and flexibility that a modern-day server operating system should provide.
Of course after ten years in the business, we've become rather well adept with a host of other UNIX and Linux operating systems, so if you're having a dedicated server then don't be afraid to ask our sales team about other options.