Today sees a major update to our Professional Hosting range of plans, namely, we’re reducing the overall lineup to just one plan.
This new plan takes on the resource levels of our existing top-of-the-line Professional 2500 plan. If you’re currently hosted on our Professional 500 plan that means 5X more resources across the board. All Professional accounts now have access to:
50GB storage for website use
500 mailboxes (IMAP/POP)
50 MySQL databases
Every Professional plan also comes with the following comprehensive feature set:
- On-demand Snapshot backups
- Weekly backups
- Free Let’s Encrypt SSL with automated renewal
- Site builder with unlimited pages
- MySQL and PHP 7.x support
- Unlimited transfer and no page limits for standard website usage
- Mercury email with webmail, IMAP, POP3
- Advanced anti-spam features
- SMTP outbound server
- 100% UK based support over email and phone 365 days a year
- DDoS protection
- Advanced shared hosting security
- SSH access
If you find yourself needing more resources than those listed above, we can advise on our range of managed container options: WordPress, Universal and Reseller Hosting, all of which allow users to scale up as they need.
If there’s a feature missing from the Professional plan that you need, please do drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can review it for you. Our aim is to offer the UK’s most feature rich shared hosting plan, with every feature you need, right out of the box.