During the month of September we’re working with Nominet, the UK domain name registry, to offer 100% free .uk domain names to select UK domain holders. During our Right of Registration promotion, if you hold an existing .co.uk, .org.uk, .me.uk, .ltd.uk, .plc.uk or .net.uk domain name, you might be able register the .uk extension, completely free of charge, for two years, right now.
Provided you hold the Right of Registration to the domain name and there are no other corresponding .uk domains you can register the domain name, free of charge. .uk domains purchased before 23:59hrs on 28 October 2013 generally are eligible, full details can be found here:
To claim your free .uk domain names, you simply need to log in to our control panel at https://account.34sp.com/free-uk-domain. The page will display the domain names that might be eligible for this promotion.
If you wish to claim your free domain name simply follow the on-screen instructions to go through our check out process, again completely free. We will enroll the domain names into automated billing at this time, but you can disable this should you wish through the control panel. Domains will be registered for a two year period for free, before regular pricing applies; we currently charge £15 for a two year renewal of a .uk domain.
You don’t need to claim your free domain name, but do be aware that as of June 10th 2019, all remaining .uk domain names will be made available for general registration. If you have any questions about this promotion, please reply to this email.
Right of Registration promotion terms (RoR)
- If you hold the RoR to a .uk domain name, you can claim it for free, for a two year registration during September 2017
- RoR domain names may only be registered under the exact details of an existing, matching UK family domain
- You agree to enroll the domain into automated billing at the time of checkout, but are free to disable this should you wish
- Both regular 34SP.com and Nominet terms and conditions apply
- 34SP.com currently charge a £15 fee to renew a .uk domain name for a two year period, though this price may change